Post by Steam McQueen on Apr 18, 2021 12:18:15 GMT -5
- '90-'91 Buy It Now is $85 in Florida.
INSTRUMENT CLUSTER, FROM A '91 POLICE CROWN VIC MODEL. SOMEONE TRIED REMOVING THIS BEFORE I FOUND IT; THEY FAILED. THE CLEAR FACE WAS BROKEN INTO 3 PIECES, AND THE BLACK SURROUND IS BROKEN - IF YOU HAVE YOUR ORIGINAL PARTS, THEY COULD BE SWAPPED AROUND. I'LL SEND ALL PARTS, JUST IN CASE. THE CLUSTER IS IN GOOD SHAPE SHOWS 67K MILES. SHIPPING BY USPS PRIORITY MAIL IN THE STATES, AND OVERSEAS APP. 4 LBS. 8 OZ. SECURELY BOXED FOR MAILING
Post by Steam McQueen on Feb 19, 2022 10:56:00 GMT -5
- Nice. A certified 220 km/h out of a 1977 LTD in da Great White North. Speedo is in Winnipeg Buy It Now is $390 USD. Correct for 1973 to 1978 Ford LTD police.
I had it in to the mechanic I use for gauge/electrical restoration for a thorough cleaning and inspection:
- Speedometer and odometer have both been tested and confirmed to be working when spun with a drill. The other gauges could not be tested. - The housing looks good with all of its tabs intact. Clear cover is free of cracks, but does have some light scuffing that didn't polish out. The face has surface rust on the right-hand side of the speed sweep (it should be taken apart and sandblasted/repainted for a full restoration). - All lightbulb sockets are missing.
Post by Steam McQueen on Apr 11, 2022 23:24:38 GMT -5
- Looking for a starting bid of $60 speedo is located in Fairfield, California.
Used gauge cluster from a 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 Police car. I have not tested it , but it is complete and looks good. Shift indicator cable functions. I am including a Dorman 924-388 odometer gear kit as these plastic gears are usually broken or stripped.
Post by Steam McQueen on Jun 11, 2022 7:39:36 GMT -5
- Buy It Now for $99 in Appleton, NY. Seller is 'jbford' and I'm pretty sure we've seen that name around here somewhere before.
As many know this speedo will fit any '88-'91 BB2000 Blumo but this particular one is accurate to the '90-'91 models.
This is a used gauge cluster pulled from a 1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria fleet/taxi/police model. The mph (speedometer) was functional as was fuel and temperature gauge. The odometer was not reading or registering, a common problem for those years. The shift indicator cable outer plastic is cracked.